Worcester County, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR WORCESTER COUNTY IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Worcester County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in Worcester County, Massachusetts?
If you live in the Worcester County, MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Worcester County, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Worcester County, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Worcester County, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Worcester County, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Worcester County, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in Worcester County, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Worcester County, MA has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Worcester County, Massachusetts:
- Art Museum – The Worcester Art Museum is home to more than 35,000 works of art which date from antiquity to the present day. Cultures from all over the world are represented throughout the various exhibitions, with the collections showcasing some of the best artists and examples of each genre. A particular favorite of the museum is the silver collection by Paul Revere, as well as the armor gallery and the stunning mosaic display situated on the Renaissance Court floor. There is a well stocked gift shop as well as a comfortable café serving hot and cold refreshments.
- The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts – The elegant Hanover Theatre was originally built in 1904 and named the Franklin Square Theatre, putting on everything from burlesque shows, headline acts, Broadway touring shows and silent films. In 1912, the theatre changed ownership with vaudeville magnate Sylvester Poli purchasing, remodeling and, in 1926, adding a beautiful two story lobby together with marbleized columns, mirrored walls, glistening chandelier and lavish grand staircase. A few further changes of ownerships later, the theatre today is known as the Hanover Theatre for Performing Arts and can hold up to 2300 patrons.
- Mechanics Hall – Originally built in 1857 by the Mechanics Association to help their members develop manufacturing skills and to learn about the running of milling machinery, Mechanics Hall was revived in 1977 and made into a concert and performing arts venue which is now ranked as one of North America’s top four concert halls! Its style is now Renaissance Revival with the building’s elegant rooms set up to host all manner of events such as weddings and galas, as well as concerts
- American Antiquarian Society – If you and your family are interested in historical printed material and fascinating information about America prior to 1876, you won’t be disappointed after a visit to the American Antiquarian Society! The AAS is home to over three million books, newspapers, manuscripts, periodicals and graphic arts materials, some of which include books that were printed before 1820. One of its most famous exhibits is a copy of the very first book printed in America, the Bay Psalm Book. If that isn’t enough, there are also digital collections available, one of which includes “A New Nation Votes: American Election Returns 1788–1824.” There is an amazing amount to see, read and learn in this gorgeous building as well as being able to enjoy a free tour
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Georgia Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- North Dakota Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Michigan Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Vermont Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE COUNTY OF WORCESTER, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Worcester County, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Towns / Cities:
Worcester County, MA Towns/Cities:
Additional Worcester County, MA Towns/Cities:
Additional Worcester County, MA Town/Cities