West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR WEST FALMOUTH IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in West Falmouth, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps, Massachusetts?
If you live in the West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps,MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons West Falmouth, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in West Falmouth, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Medford, Oregon has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in West Falmouth,Massachusetts:
- Wood Neck Beach Enjoy the beach with your friends or family as you relax and watch the waves roll along the shores of Buzzards Bay. You will also love to get wet and muddy in the neighboring Little Sippewissett Marsh, which provides a world of discovery for curious outdoor explorers.
- Aquarium of the National Marine FisheriesThe Aquarium of the National Marine Fisheries is situated in Woods Hole. The aquarium opens every Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm and closes on Sunday and Monday. You will find the National Marine Fisheries as you go through the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.
- Woods Hole Drawbridge –The Woods Hole Drawbridge is a spectacular kind of bride and one of the interesting attractions in Falmouth, Massachusetts. The Drawbridge is raised each half-hour for the host to move in and out of the harbor from Eel Pond.
- Chapoquoit Beach –Chapoquoit Beach is one of the lovely places in Falmouth, and you need to explore if you’re in search of beaches to visit with your friends or family in the city. The beach welcomes you with sandy shores and sweeping Buzzards Bay views.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations LLC was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Alabama Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Iowa Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Connecticut Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Wisconsin Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devicesand nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE TOWN OF WEST FALMOUTH, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide West Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Streets:
West Falmouth,MA Streets:
Blacksmith Shop Road 2574
Chase Road 2574
Cordwood Landing Road 2574
Deely Lane 2574
Eric Clauson Lane 2574
Gilbert Lane 2574
Additional West Falmouth,MA Streets:
Hidden Village Road 2574
Hummingbird Hill Road 2574
Lumbert Lane 2574
Nashawena Street 2574
Additional West Falmouth,MA Streets:
Stagecoach Way 2574
State Highway 28 Alt 2574
W Falmouth Highway 2574