Washington Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN WASHINGTON BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Washington
Washington is a two-party consent state and the law, Wash. Rev. Code § 9.73.030, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Under Washington’s voyeurism law, it is a felony to photograph or record a person, “for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person,” without his or her knowledge or consent either (i) in a place where he or she has a reasonable expectation of privacy or (ii) in a public or private place where the photograph or recording is of the intimate areas of a person and that person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. Wash. Rev. Code Ann. § 9A.44.115(2)(a).
Why you May Need the Washington Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Washington and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Washington Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Washington Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Washington Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Washington GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Washington Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs an Washington Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Washington has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Washington:
- Olympic National Park – From ocean beaches to glaciered mountaintops, Olympic National Park overflows with incomparable scenery. The park covers most of the Olympic Peninsula, and roads only circle the park with a scenic drive on US 101, never cutting through the park’s mountainous heart
- Seattle Center – Of all the top-rated attractions in Seattle, the Space Needle within the Seattle Center is perhaps the most iconic. Built for the 1962 World’s Fair, the Seattle Center’s 74-acre campus contains many popular places to visit, including the Space Needle, Monorail, parklands, museums,
- San Juan Islands – North of Puget Sound, the San Juan Islands are the best known of Washington’s many islands, with the four largest being readily accessible by ferry. Each has a mix of galleries, seafood restaurants, and parks, including San Juan Island National Historic Park where British and American troops became embroiled in the Pig War border dispute.
- Mount Rainier National Park – An iconic Washington landmark seen from miles in every direction, Mount Rainier is the tallest peak in the state (14,410 feet). Located south of Seattle, Mount Rainier lies at the center of its namesake national park. Two areas of particularly stunning interest include the Sunrise and Paradise regions of the park. The Road to Paradise is open, weather permitting, year-round, allowing visitors to reach high elevations for hiking in summer and snowshoeing in winter.
- Seattle Downtown – It’s a large, densely packed city, but downtown Seattle reveals its more relaxed side at the waterfront. Here, piers and parks rim the shoreline. Pike Place Market is the standard draw for tourists, but the historic buildings and venerable institutions add diversity.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Virginia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Washington Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- West Virginia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Wisconsin Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Wyoming Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Colorado Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A Washington BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Washington Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Additional WA Counties:
Additional WA Counties:
State Level Sites