Vermont Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN VERMONT BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Vermont
Legal Definition: The State’s highest court has held that surreptitious electronic monitoring of communications in a person’s home is an unlawful invasion of privacy. It is a crime to photograph or record the “intimate areas” of a person or to photograph or record a person engaged in a sexual act without his or her knowledge or consent in a place or under circumstances where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. Vermont Stat. Ann. tit. 13, § 2605.
Why you May Need the Vermont Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Vermont and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Vermont Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Vermont Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Vermont Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Vermont GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Vermont Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Vermont Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Vermont has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Vermont:
- Church Street Marketplace – In the heart of downtown Burlington, Church Street is only four blocks long, but it forms a wide, traffic-free space for public events and a lively street life even in Vermont’s cold winters. Along with the festivals scheduled throughout the year, it’s a place for sidewalk cafes, benches, and public artworks, and the buildings alongside it are filled with shops, restaurants, and boutiques. In the summer, when everyone is outdoors, it has the feel of an Italian piazza.
- Hildene – Robert Todd Lincoln, son of the president, visited Manchester with his mother shortly before his father’s assassination. After he had become president of Pullman Company, in the early 20th century, he returned to build the Georgian Revival Hildene as his country estate.
- Quechee Gorge – Vermont’s deepest gorge was formed by glaciers about 13,000 years ago, and has continued to deepen by the constant action of the Ottauquechee River, which you will see flowing 165 feet below. The best place to view the gorge is from the walkway along the arched iron bridge that carries Route 4 across the top.
- Bennington Battle Monument and Museum – The 306-foot-high obelisk, visible for miles around, commemorates the 1777 battle fought about five miles west of Bennington, which turned the tide against the British by splitting British General John Burgoyne’s forces in half, making the final American victory possible. You can bypass the monument’s 412 steps by taking an elevator to the top for views.
- Stowe – With a covered bridge, white-spired church, weathered barns, and ski trails down the mountainside, Stowe is everybody’s image of Vermont. At the foot of Mt. Mansfield and in the heart of the state’s snow belt, it’s also the town that most personifies the glory days of Vermont’s early ski industry, a heritage that’s explored here in the Vermont Ski Museum.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find information by visiting our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Nebraska Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Nevada Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- New Hampshire Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maine Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maryland Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Virginia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A VERMONT BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Vermont Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Additional VT Counties with Bug Sweep Services:
Additional VT Counties:
State Level Sites
Cities and Towns We Provide services for Vermont Bug Sweeps:
St. Albans city