Utah Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN Utah BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Utah
Utah law, Utah Code Ann. § 77-23a-4, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. It is a misdemeanor to install or use a hidden camera or audio recorder in a place where one may reasonably expect to be safe from intrusion or surveillance, and to use a device for recording sounds originating in the place that would not ordinarily be audible or comprehensible outside. Utah Code Ann. §§ 76-9-401, 76-9-402.
Why you May Need the Utah Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Utah and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Utah Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Utah Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Utah Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Utah GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Utah Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Utah Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Utah has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Utah:
- Zion National Park – Zion National Park, less than a three-hour drive from Las Vegas, features some of Utah’s most outstanding scenery. Red rock cliffs, waterfalls, and stunning vistas are some of the key attractions.
- Arches National Park – Stunning stone arches and rolling petrified dunes, backed by the often snow-capped peaks of the La Sal Mountains, make this one of the most scenic parks in Utah. Arches National Park is home to more than 2,000 natural stone arches. The most famous of these, and the most photographed, is Delicate Arch, standing like a horseshoe jutting out of the ground, framing the distant mountains.
- Monument Valley – Like a scene from an old western film, red rock buttes rise up from the orange desert floor, and occasionally a horse and rider even wanders by. This is Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, located on the Navajo Indian Reservation on the Utah-Arizona border.
- Canyonlands National Park –Canyonlands National Park is Utah’s version of the Grand Canyon, without the crowds. The park has three sections, but the main portion, which attracts the majority of sightseers, is Island in the Sky. This area offers incredible vistas looking out over carved canyons and beyond to the snow-capped mountains. It is arguably as impressive as the Grand Canyon in its own unique way, and far less visited.
- Bryce Canyon National Park – The brightly colored and tightly packed hoodoos that dominate the landscape at Bryce Canyon are what set this national park apart from the rest of the spectacular sites in Utah. Stone pillars, glowing in shades of orange, pink, cream, and cinnamon, jut up from the floor of a huge natural amphitheater, creating a magical landscape that almost begs to be explored.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Louisiana Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maine Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maryland Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Vermont Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Wyoming Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A Utah BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Utah Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Great Salt Lake
Additional UT Counties:
Additional UT Counties:
State Level Sites