TN Fraud Investigations
Assistance In TN Fraud Investigations
Ham Investigations is here to assist corporations, small business owners and individuals when they suspect fraudulent financial reporting or misappropriation of assets. Circumstances in Which We Conduct TN Fraud Investigations :
- to determine not only the existence, nature but also the extent of the fraud.
- We also work with clients to identify the perpetrator and, where possible, recover the loss.
- Additionally, when someone has made efforts to conceal evidence, our forensic technology team recovers and processes the digital evidence with sophisticated software.
- We can also examine current processes and procedures and recommend controls to prevent or reduce the possibility of vendor/supplier fraud.
- We are also available to serve as expert witnesses in civil and criminal litigation.
- If your employer has wrongly accused you of fraud or charged you criminally or civilly, call us.
Our Team of TN Fraud Investigations
Our team can assist you in providing the proof you need to restore your credibility. Just because someone has made an allegation against you does not mean you are guilty. Allow our team of professionals to investigate your case.
We Employ Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs).
Ham Investigations utilizes Licensed Professional Investigators who are Certified Fraud Examiners as well. These professionals bring decades of experience to your personal investigation. Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE’s) combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and the ability to resolve allegations of fraud.
Our Certified Fraud Examiners understand both how and why fraud occurs. Fraud Examination covers the following four areas:
Fraud Prevention and Deterrence:
- crime causation
- white-collar crime
- occupational fraud
- fraud prevention
- also fraud risk assessment
- knowledge of the types of fraudulent financial transactions incurred in accounting records.
- basic accounting and auditing theory
- fraud schemes
- internal controls to deter fraud
- also other auditing and accounting matters
- taking statements
- Similarly, obtaining information from public records
- tracing illicit transactions
- evaluating deception
- report writing and much so more
Legal Elements of Fraud:
- Not only familiarity of criminal but also civil law
- rules of evidence
- rights of the accused as well as the accuser
- expert witness matters and so much more
How Can We Help You ?
Ham Investigations have a team of fraud investigators with an excellent track record in TN Fraud Investigations.
At Ham Investigations we use state of the art technology and equipment to gather all kinds of physical as well as documentary evidence for you.
We provide TSCM Debugging services nationwide in the USA.
Alabama – AL, Alaska – AK, Arizona – AZ, Arkansas – AR, California – CA, Colorado – CO, Connecticut – CT, Delaware – DE, District of Columbia – DC, Florida – FL, Georgia – GA, Guam – GU, Hawaii – HI, Idaho – ID, Illinois – IL, Indiana – IN, Iowa – IA, Kansas – KS, Kentucky – KY, Louisiana – LA, Maine – ME, Marshall Islands – MH, Maryland – MD, Massachusetts – MA, Michigan – MI, Minnesota – MN, Mississippi – MS, Missouri – MO, Montana – MT, Nebraska – NE, New Hampshire – NH, New Jersey – NJ, New Mexico – NM, New York – NY, North Carolina – NC, North Dakota – ND, Ohio – OH, Oklahoma – OK, Oregon – OR, Pennsylvania – PA, Puerto Rico – PR, Rhode Island – RI, South Carolina – SC, South Dakota – SD, Tennessee – TN, Texas – TX, Utah – UT, Vermont – VT, Virgin Island – VI, Virginia – VA, Washington – WA, West Virginia – WV, Wisconsin – WI, Wyoming – WY, Washington D.C.,
Similarly, Ham Investigations Provides TSCM Bug Sweeps In Every Major U.S. City
New York NY, Los Angeles CA, Washington DC (Hagerstown MD), Chicago IL, San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose CA, Atlanta GA, Dallas-Ft. Worth TX, Houston TX, Philadelphia PA, Boston MA, Manchester NH, Phoenix AZ, Detroit MI, Seattle-Tacoma WA, Denver CO, Miami FL, Fort Lauderdale FL, San Diego CA, Tampa FL, Saint Petersburg (Sarasota) FL, Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto CA, Orlando FL, Daytona Beach FL, Melbourne FL, Cleveland-Akron (Canton) OH, Baltimore MD, Portland OR, Nashville TN, Minneapolis-St. Paul MN, Charlotte NC, St. Louis MO, Raleigh-Durham NC, San Antonio TX, Indianapolis IN
Due to State Requirements, Ham Investigations Is Licensed for TSCM Bug Sweeps In Every City of North Carolina. As a result, we are able to provide our North Carolina Clients the service they deserve.
Asheville NC, Raleigh NC, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Durham NC, Winston Salem NC, Fayetteville NC, Cary NC, Wilmington NC, High Point NC, Greenville NC, Concord NC, Gastonia NC, Jacksonville NC, Chapel Hill NC, Rocky Mount NC, Burlington NC, Huntersville NC, Kannapolis NC, Apex NC, Hickory NC, Goldsboro NC, Indian Trail NC, Davidson NC, Oak Ridge NC, Pinehurst NC, Morrisville NC, Cornelius NC, Tryon NC, Bermuda Run NC, Carrboro NC, Jamestown NC, Wake Forest NC, Clemmons NC, Fletcher NC, Lake Junaluska NC, Southport NC, Harrisburg NC, Holly Springs NC, Matthews NC, Trent Woods NC, Royal Pines NC, Advance NC.