Texas Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN TEXAS BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Texas
Texas law, Texas Penal Code § 16.02, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. It is a felony to photograph or record, without consent and with the intent to invade the privacy of a person, the intimate area of that person if there is a reasonable expectation that the intimate area is not subject to public view. It is also a felony to photograph or record a person in a bathroom or changing room without consent and with the intent to invade the person’s privacy, Texas Penal Code Ann. § 21.15.
Why you May Need the Texas Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Texas and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Texas Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Texas Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Texas Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Texas GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Texas Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Texas Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Texas has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Texas:
- San Antonio’s River Walk – Stretching for several miles along the San Antonio River in the heart of the city, the River Walk is lined with restaurants and lovely outdoor patios, where you can sit and dine alongside the river. Built below street level, this pedestrian walkway hugs the river as it winds and weaves through the city, and is as popular among locals as it is for tourists, day and night.
- The Alamo – The Alamo is one of the most important historic sites in America. Part of a mission station established in 1718, it was built by Franciscans in 1744 and by 1836, had been converted into a fort. It became famous during the Texas Revolution, when a small force, including Davie Crockett and James Bowie, barricaded themselves in against an overwhelmingly superior Mexican army some 3,000 strong. While the defeat saw all 187 defenders killed, the cry of “Remember the Alamo!” rallied the state to eventually overcome the Mexicans.
- Space Center Houston – Just 30 minutes’ drive from the heart of Houston, Space Center Houston is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Texas. This is a wonderful place to learn about space exploration, upcoming missions, NASA’s latest projects, and possibly even meet an astronaut. Space Center Houston is also home to Johnson Space Center and Mission Control, which can be visited on a tour.
- Big Bend National Park – In the Chihuahuan Desert of West Texas, on a huge bend in the Rio Grande River, lies some of the most dramatic and uniquely beautiful scenery in the state. Mountains, canyons, and the river flowing along the border, separating the United States from Mexico, offer a diverse range of recreational and sightseeing opportunities for visitors to Big Bend National Park.
- Padre Island National Seashore – The world’s longest undeveloped barrier island, Padre Island is just a short drive south of Corpus Christi and stretches 70 miles from end-to-end. One of the most important conservation areas in Texas
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Utah Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Vermont Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Virginia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Delaware Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Florida Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Oklahoma Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A Texas BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Texas Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Anderson and Aransas County
Atascosa and Bandera County
Bee and Blanco County
Bowie and Brewster County
Brown to Caldwell County
Cameron to Cass County
Cherokee to Cochran County
Collin to Comal County
Cooke and Crane County
Culberson to Dawson County
Denton to Dimmit County
Eastland to El Paso County
Falls to Fisher County
Fort Bend to Frio County
Garza to Goliad County
Grayson to Guadalupe County
Hamilton to Hardin County
Jim Hogg County
La Salle County
Rains to Real County
Refugio to Rockwall County
Sabine to San Patricio County
Scurry to Sherman County
Starr and Stonewall County
Tarrant to Terry County
Tom Green to Tyler County
Uvalde to Victoria County
Ward to Wharton County
Wilbarger to Wilson County
Wood to Zapata County
Additional TX Counties:
Andrews and Archer County
Austin and Bastrop County
Bell and Borden County
Brazoria to Briscoe County
Burleson to Calhoun County
Camp and Castro County
Childress to Coke County
Collingsworth to Comanche County
Coryell and Crockett County
Dallam and Deaf Smith County
DeWitt to Donley County
Ector and Ellis County
Fannin and Floyd County
Franklin to Gaines County
Gillespie to Gonzales County
Gregg to Hale County
Hansford to Harris County
Jeff Davis County
Jim Wells County
Live Oak County
Palo Pinto County
Randall to Red River County
Roberts to Runnels County
San Augustine to San Saba County
Shackelford to Smith County
Stephens to Sutton County
Taylor to Throckmorton County
Travis to Upshur County
Val Verde to Walker County
Washington to Wheeler County
Willacy to Winkler County
Yoakum to Zavala County
Additional TX Counties:
Angelina and Armstrong County
Bailey and Baylor County
Bexar and Bosque County
Brazos to Brooks County
Burnet and Callahan County
Carson to Castro County
Clay and Coleman County
Colorado and Concho County
Cottle and Crosby County
Dallas and Delta County
Dickens to Duval County
Edwards to Erath County
Fayette to Foard County
Freestone to Galveston County
Nolan to Oldham County
Panola to Pecos County
Presidio to Reagan County
Reeves to Robertson County
Rusk and San Jacinto County
Schleicher to Shelby County
Somervell to Sterling County
Swisher to Terrell County
Titus and Trinity County
Upton to Van Zandt County
Waller to Webb County
Wichita to Williamson County
Wise to Young County