Oklahoma Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN Oklahoma BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Oklahoma
Oklahoma law, Okla. Stat. tit. 21 § 21-1202, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Oklahoma has a “Peeping Tom” law that prohibits clandestine recording photographic, electronic or video of any person without their knowledge or consent where there is an expectation of privacy, 21 OK Stat § 21-1171.
Why you May Need the Oklahoma Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Oklahoma and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Oklahoma Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Oklahoma Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Oklahoma Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Oklahoma GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Oklahoma Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Oklahoma Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Oklahoma has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Oklahoma:
- Route 66 – The full stretch of Route 66 runs from Chicago to Los Angeles, but the longest run of miles cuts diagonally through the state of Oklahoma. This OK length begins in the northeastern corner of the state and travels through Tulsa and Oklahoma City before crossing the border into Texas.
- Philbrook Museum of Art – Collections at the Philbrook Museum of Art include works from Africa, Asia, and Europe in a variety of media, as well as the work of American artists and craftspeople. This Italian Renaissance-style villa turned art museum sits on 23 acres of picturesque formal and informal gardens along Crow Creek. It has the elegance and wealth of oil-rich Tulsa in the 1920s, while the art collection has a decidedly international scope.
- MaScience Museum Oklahoma – The Science Museum of Oklahoma is home to an astounding number of exhibits that engage curious visitors of all ages. The main exhibit hall of the museum is filled with hands-on activities and interactive exhibits that teach about all aspects of scientific study, from biology to physics. Visitors can also enjoy a range of live shows, including the planetarium shows and movies shown on the dome, a Tesla coil show, and a lights and shadows show.
- University of Oklahoma – In Norman, on the southern fringes of Oklahoma City, the University of Oklahoma is home to many tourist attractions as well as strong sports programs. The school was established in 1890 and has since grown into a 3,000-acre campus.
- Oklahoma City Zoo – Ambling pathways take visitors through many ecosystems at the Oklahoma City Zoo, from African plains to tropical jungles. The zoo and botanical gardens were established more than a century ago and have since nurtured 500 species of animals, including some endangered, as well as a grand garden landscape.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Florida Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Georgia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Hawaii Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Idaho Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Illinois Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- New Mexico Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A Oklahoma BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Oklahoma Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Adair and Beaver County
Bryan and Carter County
Cimarron also Comanche County
Creek and Dewey County
Garvin and Greer County
Haskell also Jefferson County
Kingfisher also Le Flore County
Love and McIntosh County
Mayes also Noble County
Oklahoma also Ottawa County
Additional OK Counties:
Alfalfa and Beckham County
Caddo and Cherokee County
Cleveland and Cotton County
Custer and Ellis County
Grady and Harmon County
Hughes and Johnston County
Kiowa and Lincoln County
McClain and Major County
Murray and Nowata County
Okmulgee and Pawnee County
Roger Mills County
Additional OK Counties:
Atoka and Blaine County
Canadian and Choctaw County
Coal and Craig County
Delaware and Garfield County
Grant and Harper County
Jackson and Kay County
Latimer and Logan County
McCurtain and Marshall County
Muskogee and Okfuskee County
Osage and Payne County