Ohio Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR A OHIO BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Ohio
Ohio law, Ohio Rev. Code ann. § 2933.52, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Ohio also has anti-voyeurism law that prohibits surreptitiously invading a person’s privacy for sexual purposes. Ohio Rev. Code ann. §2907.08.
Why you May Need the Ohio Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Ohio and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Ohio Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Ohio Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Ohio Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Ohio GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Ohio Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Ohio Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Ohio has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Ohio:
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – On Cleveland’s waterfront, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has become a pilgrimage site for music aficionados. It’s the place to visit for music lovers. The museum offers an extraordinarily comprehensive look at rock and roll history on a decade-by-decade basis, featuring all the great artists from various time periods.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park – Cedar Point amusement park is one of the most popular summer destinations in Ohio. Located near Sandusky on the shores of Lake Erie, Cedar Point has more than 17 world-class roller coasters, several kids’ areas, and live entertainment.
- Hocking Hills State Park – Hocking Hills State Park near Logan is a rugged natural area popular with outdoor enthusiasts. The area has hiking trails, caves, camping facilities, and cottages. It is also one of the best places for a weekend getaway, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing to vibrant colors in the forested areas.
- Amish Country – A drive through the rolling landscape of Amish Country on a summer’s day is a wonderful way to escape the city and see a simpler lifestyle at work. Amish buggies ply the twisting roads, and farmers work in the fields.
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium – The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is consistently rated as one of the top zoos in the nation. More than 10,000 animals and six regions are featured in the zoo, like Asia Quest, Heart of Africa, Congo Expedition, and North America. Regular stage performances and special educational programs are held throughout the year.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- North Carolina Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- North Dakota Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Ohio Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Oklahoma Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Oregon Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- West Virginia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR AN OHIO BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Ohio Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Adams as well as Ashtabula County
Belmont also Carroll County
Clermont also Coshocton County
Darke as well as Erie County
Franklin also Geauga County
Hamilton also Harrison County
Hocking also Jackson County
Lake as well as Logan County
Madison as well as Medina County
Miami also Morgan County
Additional OH Counties with Bug Sweep Services:
Allen as well as Athens County
Brown also Champaign County
Clinton as well as Crawford County
Defiance also Fairfield County
Fulton as well as Greene County
Hancock also Henry County
Holmes also Jefferson County
Lawrence as well as Lorain County
Mahoning also Meigs County
Monroe also Morrow County
Ottawa as well as Pickaway County
Additional Ohio Counties:
Ashland as well as Auglaize County
Butler also Clark County
Columbiana also Cuyahoga County
Delaware as well as Fayette County
Gallia as well as Guernsey County
Hardin also Highland County
Huron also Knox County
Licking also Lucas County
Marion as well as Mercer County
Montgomery also Muskingum County
Van Wert County