North Dakota Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN North Dakota BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in North Dakota
North Dakota law, N.D. Cent. Code § 12.1-15-02, requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. It is a misdemeanor to enter another person’s property to photograph or record “sounds or events”, either from a residence or a place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy — and the occupant has exposed or is likely to expose his or her “intimate parts.” N.D. Cent. Code § 12.1-20-12.2.
Why you May Need the North Dakota Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of North Dakota and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
North Dakota Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
North Dakota Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
North Dakota Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
North Dakota GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons North Dakota Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a North Dakota Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that North Dakota has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in North Dakota:
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park – Theodore Roosevelt National Park is one of the main highlights of any trip to North Dakota. Named after the naturalist, rancher, and 26th president of the United States, the national park still encompasses the same landscapes that once enamored Roosevelt himself.
- National Buffalo Museum – Approximately halfway between Bismarck and Fargo on Interstate 94, drivers can see the world’s largest, albeit concrete, bison from afar outside the National Buffalo Museum. Its living counterparts graze at its feet; among them are rare albino bison.
- Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site – Near Stanton, on an old camping ground of the Mandan and Hidatsa Indians, is the Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site. A number of villages have been rebuilt here in an attempt to preserve the culture. Today, this historic site introduces camps, field trips, and individuals to the native environment.
- North Dakota Heritage Center – In Bismarck, the North Dakota Heritage Center offers an overview of the history of North Dakota from prehistoric to modern times. Visitors to the Heritage Center can choose from four museum galleries to peruse.
- Plains Art Museum – In the historic downtown district of Fargo, the Plains Art Museum is home to an impressive collection of works by regional and national artists.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Colorado Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Connecticut Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Delaware Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Florida Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Georgia Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Minnesota Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A NORTH DAKOTA BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide North Dakota Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
North Dakota Counties:
Adams as well as Billings County
Burke as well as Cavalier County
Dunn also Foster County
Grant also Kidder County
McHenry also McLean County
Mountrail as well as Pembina County
Renville as well as Sargent County
Slope as well as Stutsman County
Walsh also Williams County
Additional ND Counties:
Barnes as well as Bottineau County
Burleigh also Dickey County
Eddy also Golden Valley County
Griggs as well as LaMoure County
McIntosh also Mercer County
Nelson as well as Ramsey County
Richland as well as Sheridan County
Stark as well as Towner County
Additional ND Counties:
Benson as well as Bowman County
Cass as well as Divide County
Emmons also Grand Forks County
Hettinger as well as Logan County
McKenzie also Morton County
Oliver as well as Ransom County
Rolette as well as Sioux County
Steele as well as Traill County