CALL US TODAY FOR NANTUCKET COUNTY IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in Nantucket County, Massachusetts?
If you live in Nantucket County, MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations bug sweep are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Nantucket County, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in Nantucket County, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Nantucket County, MA has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Nantucket County, MA – Massachusetts Bug Sweeps:
- Soak Up the Sun on Nantucket’s Beaches – One of the biggest draws of this island paradise is the beaches. In its 82 miles of coastline, Nantucket has a wide variety from which to choose. Whether you are a surfer looking to hang ten or a family just wanting a safe place for the kids to play, there are sand and waves to fit your needs. Children’s Beach is located on the North Shore and is perfect for families. It’s close to town, and the water is calm and a perfect introduction to the ocean for those just getting their feet wet. The town plans fun family-friendly activities for kids like yoga and live music.
- Take Photos at Great Point Lighthouse – One of the great joys of a Nantucket summer is to go off-road and brave a 4WD adventure in the sand. It’s not for the faint of heart, but after letting the air out of your tires and a bit of deep breathing, you’ll be a master.
- Whaling Museum – Open daily from April through December, the Whaling Museum is an opportunity to connect with the island’s past life as a whaling capitol of the world. Operated by the Nantucket Historical Society, it was named one of ten places to see in America before you die by Andrew Harper.
- Watch the Yachts at Brant Point Lighthouse – This historic lighthouse is a must-see on ACK. Established in 1746, the Brant Point Lighthouse has been keeping ships safe for centuries and is now owned by the US Coast Guard.
- Step Back in Time at Jethro Coffin House – The Nantucket Historical Association has done a remarkable job of preserving the island’s history. The Jethro Coffin House is a prime example, representing the oldest home on the island.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Delaware Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Michigan Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Wisconsin Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Oklahoma Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Virginia Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES NANTUCKET COUNTY, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Nantucket County, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Towns / Cities:
Additional Nantucket County, MA Towns: