Mill River, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR MILL RIVER IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Mill River, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in Mill River, Massachusetts?
If you live in the Mill River,MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Mill River, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Mill River, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Mill River, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations Bug sweep are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Mill River, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Mill River, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in Mill River, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Mill River, MA has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Mill River, Massachusetts:
- Umapchene Falls Park – The falls and park are owned by the Town and legally is closed to outsiders. I went with friends who live there and it was lovely. The water coming over the falls is cold and strong, with a shallow pool at the bottom, maybe 4′ deep.
- Dry Hill – Wander across more than 200 acres of forest and through a maze of thickets on a trail that traces a small brook and passes vernal pools and other wetlands.
- Les Trois Emme Winery – Great place for wine tasting. Outdoor seating, you could sitting in the sun or underneath tent. Servers brought your tasting to your table. The owners engaged you with information about their wines. Purchases were done inside a beautifully decorated room.
- The Southfield Store – Great lunch in a peaceful village. Locals, summer folk, cyclists on tour. Reasonable prices, excellent baked goods. They have been known to do dinner, but it’s not a regular feature.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Rhode Island Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Indiana Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Maine Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Pennsylvania Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE TOWN OF MILL RIVER, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Mill River, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Streets:
Mill River, MA streets:
Aberdeen Lane W 1244
Aberdeen Road 1244
Alum Hill Road 1244
Brewer Branch Road 1244
Brewer Hill Road 1244
Cagney Hill Road 1244
Campbell Falls Road 1244
Canaan Road 1244
Canaan Southfield Road 1244
Canaan Valley Cross Road 1244
Canaan Valley Road 1244
Church Road 1244
Clayton Mill River Road 1244
Collins Hill Road 1244
Corashire Road 1244
Downes Road 1244
Downs Road 1244
E Hill Road 1244
Great Barrington Road 1244
Hadsell Street 1244
Hartsville Mill River Road 1244
Additional Mill River, MA streets:
Konkapot Road 1244
Lawrence Avenue 1244
Leffingwell Road 1244
Lumbert Cross Road 1244
Main Road 1244
Mill River Great Barrington Road 1244
Mill River Southfield Road 1244
Monterey Road 1244
New Marlboro Monterey Road 1244
New Marlboro Sandisfield Road 1244
New Marlborough Hill Road 1244
Norfolk Road 1244
Old Hitchcock Road 1244
Peter Menaker Road 1244
Pine Road 1244
Pine Street 1244
Additional Mill River, MA streets:
Hayes Hill Road 1244
Hill Heights Road 1244
Hill Wrights Road 1244
Juniper Hill Road 1244
Sandisfield Road 1244
Shea Lane 1244
Sisson Hill Road 1244
Southfield Road 1244
Steeple Top Road 1244
Stratford Road 1244
Umpachene Falls Road 1244
Windmere Road 1244