Hawaii Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN HAWAII BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in HAWAII
Hawaii law requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Under the state’s privacy law, it is illegal to install or use a surveillance device in a private place or elsewhere that records events in the private place without the person’s consent. Haw. Rev. Stat. § 711-1110.9, -1111. It is a felony when the recording involves a person in a “stage of undress or sexual activity,” and a misdemeanor when it does not. Haw. Rev. Stat. § 711-1110.9, -1111.
Why you May Need the HAWAII Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of HAWAII and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
HAWAII Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
HAWAII Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
HAWAII Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
HAWAII GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons HAWAII Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs an HAWAII Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that HAWAII has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in HAWAII:
- Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head State Monument – Waikiki, with its beautiful stretch of oceanfront beach, is Hawaii’s biggest tourist attraction. A suburb of Honolulu, Waikiki is popular for its big resorts, dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial – Pearl Harbor is a National Historic Landmark and active military base that earned its place in history for the 1941 attack, which killed 1,177 servicemen on the USS Arizona. The site is now home to several attractions that are part of the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument, including the USS Arizona Memorial, which floats above the remains of the sunken ship
- Volcanoes National Park – Located on the Big Island of Hawaii, Volcanoes National Park offers a unique, close-up look at an active volcano system where lava seeps from fissures in the earth. The surrounding landscape is shaped by cooled lava rock, both old and new, which has flowed over roads in a display of its unstoppable force.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve –Formed within the crater of a volcano on the island of Oahu, Hanauma Bay is a unique protected bay, which has been popular with snorkelers for a long time. After overuse caused pollution and damage to the delicate reef ecosystem, restoration efforts have restored the bay to its original splendor, and it is again open to visitors.
- Haleakala National Park – Located on Maui, Haleakala National park offers access to the inactive Haleakala Volcano, which stands at over 10,000 feet. Views from the summit stretch across the entire island and are particularly beautiful at sunrise.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations LLC was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Wisconsin Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Wyoming Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Oregon Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Pennsylvania Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Delaware Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- California Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.