East Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR EAST FALMOUTH IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in East Falmouth, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in East Falmouth, Massachusetts?
If you live in the East Falmouth, MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
East Falmouth, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
East Falmouth, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
East Falmouth, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
East Falmouth, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons East Falmouth, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in East Falmouth, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that East Fallmouth, MA has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in East Falmouth, Massachusetts:
- Nobska Point Lighthouse – Perched on a promontory at the entrance to Woods Hole Harbor, Nobska Light was established in 1826, while the current 42-foot iron tower was erected in 1876. This lighthouse was automated in 1985 and is still active, with a range of 13 nautical miles.
- Shining Sea Bikeway – As one of a few local tributes, this 10.7-mile rail trail was named in her honor. The Shining Sea Bikeway is on the right-of-way of the Woods Hole branch line of the Old Colony Railroad, which was completed in 1872 and gave rise to the first summer homes in Falmouth.
- Old Silver Beach – Old Silver Beach is on a shallow slope, with a large sweep of glistening, thigh-high water to float or play in. The sand is soft, and the beach is divided between public and private sections by the brook.
- Highfield Hall & Gardens – In the 1870s the president of the Chicopee Manufacturing Company, James Madison Beebe purchased more than 700 acres to build a country estate.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Arizona Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Colorado Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Connecticut Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Tennessee Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE TOWN OF EAST FALMOUTH, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide East Falmouth, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Streets:
East Falmouth, MA Streets:
1 A Avenue
2 Acapesket Road
3 Air Park Drive
4 Airpark Drive
5 Alcott Road
6 Alderberry Circle
7 Alderberry Lane
8 Alexander Booker Road
9 Alwardt Way
10 Amapa Way
11 Amphibian Road
12 Andrews Street
13 Angel Street
14 Annette Avenue
15 Antlers Shore Drive
16 Antone Avenue
17 Ashton Avenue
18 Ashwood Lane
19 Atamannsit Road
20 Atkinson Road
21 Atwater Drive
22 Austin Stokes Drive
23 Ava Lane
24 Bacardi Lane
25 Backus River Road
Additional East Falmouth, MA Streets:
26 Bacon Farm Road
27 Bahia Lane
28 Baptiste Lane
29 Barque Drive
30 Barrows Road
31 Bayside Drive
32 Beagle Lane
33 Beech Plum Drive
34 Ben Davis Lane
35 Benefit Street
36 Berkeley Drive
37 Bernard Saint Jean Drive
38 Berrihill Circle
39 Berry Patch Lane
40 Betty Lane
41 Billy Mitchell Drive
42 Binnacle Road
43 Bittersweet Road
44 Bliss Street
45 Boggs Street
Additional East Falmouth, MA Streets:
46 Bonito Avenue
47 Bonnie Lane
48 Bourne’s Cove Lane
49 Bournes Pond Road
50 Boxberry Hill Road
51 Brady Drive
52 Braeburn Court
53 Bragetti Lane
54 Braxton Road
55 Brier Path
56 Broken Bow Lane
57 Bullock Street
58 Cairn Ridge Road
59 Caleb’s Way
60 Callahan Way
61 Canapitsit Drive