Deerfield, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR DEERFIELD IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Deerfield, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in Deerfield, Massachusetts?
If you live in the Deerfield, MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device is not a party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Deerfield, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Deerfield, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Deerfield, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Deerfield, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Deerfield, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in Deerfield, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Deerfield, Massachusetts has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Deerfield, Massachusetts:
- Mount Sugarloaf State Reservation – You’ll have a great vantage point atop Mount Sugarloaf.You can see lush trees below, and you’ll have overlooking views of the Connecticut River Valley.
- The Jurassic Roadshow – The Connecticut River Valley is home to fascinating dinosaur remains, some of the first in the USA, and impressed with dinosaur footprints.The Jurassic Roadshow, which started in 2010, showcases these and provides a learning experience for visitors.
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory –There are thousands of species of butterflies in Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory.These colorful creatures fly all around you, making for an enchanting scene.They are grown in nurseries situated in the conservatory, and you can observe the chrysalis.
- Berkshire Brewing Company -Chug down a pint of your favorite beer in the Berkshire Brewing Company, standing since 1994.Its beers are all-natural – unfiltered, unpasteurized, and with no chemical additives or preservatives.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Kansas Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- New Mexico Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Texas Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Wisconsin Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE TOWN OF DEERFIELD, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Deerfield, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Streets:
Deerfield, MA Streets:
Academy Lane 1342
Albany Road 1342
Albany Road W 1342
Boyden Road 1342
Broughams Pond Road 1342
Childs Cross Road 1342
Christian Drive 1342
County Road 1342
Depot Road 1342
E Deerfield Road 1342
Foxtown Road 1342
Greenfield Road 1342
Greenough Crossing Road 1342
Hawks Road 1342
Hoosac Road 1342
Jones Cross Road E 1342
Jones Road 1342
Juniper Drive 1342
Keets Road 1342
Lakeview Drive 1342
Little Meadow Road 1342
Lower Road 1342
McClelland Farm Road 1342
Memorial Street 1342
Mill Village Road 1342
Additional Deerfield, MA Streets:
Old Albany Road 1342
Old Ferry Road 1342
Old Main Street 1342
Pine Nook Road 1342
Pleasant Avenue 1342
Railroad Yard Road 1342
Rices Ferry Road 1342
River Road 1342
S Shelburne Road 1342
State Route 10 1342
Steam Mill Road 1342
Stillwater Road 1342
Sunrise Avenue 1342
Additional Deerfield, MA Streets:
Taylor Street 1342
Upper Road 1342
US Highway 5 1342
Wapping Road 1342
Wells Cross Road 1342
Wells Street 1342