Connecticut Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN CONNECTICUT BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Connecticut
Legal Definition: Connecticut General Statute § 53a-189 makes recording a conversation without the consent of at least one party a crime. Eavesdropping is a Class D Felony that carries up to 5 years in prison, a $5,000 fine, and probation. Connecticut Gen. Stat. §53a-189a states that it is illegal to maliciously photograph, film or record images of another person without the consent or knowledge of the person being recorded.
Why you May Need the Connecticut Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Connecticut and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Connecticut Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Connecticut Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Connecticut Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Connecticut GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Connecticut Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs an Connecticut Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Connecticut has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Connecticut:
- Hartford Scavenger Hunt: The Riches Of Hartford – Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
- Mystic Seaport Museum Adventure – From tall ships and museum exhibits to a recreated seafaring village, history enthusiasts can uncover America’s maritime past at Connecticut’s must-see Mystic Seaport. With prebooked tickets to this family-friendly attraction, you enjoy a self-guided tour of the living historic village. Stop by the blacksmith’s shop, board ships along the waterfront, and even chat about maritime history with the on-site historians—all included with the price of entry.
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art – The first public art museum in the United States features 50,000 pieces ranging from ancient to contemporary, the largest collection of Hudson River School paintings in the world, an impressive array of Pilgrim-era furnishings and European and American art.
- Mystic Pizza – Made famous by the eponymous movie, Mystic Pizza has been serving up slices the same way since 1973. Fans of the film are delighted to see the restaurant has a striking similarity to the one in the movie, though due to a size and timing issue, it was not shot there. All of the pies are made with a “secret recipe” sauce. Just like in the movie, it has never been revealed to outsiders. A second location opened in North Stonington, but you’ll want to visit the original locale in the beautiful seaside town of Mystic for a more authentic experience.
- The Glass House – Take a Tour of The Glass House and see the quirky design aesthetic of Philip Johnson, who designed the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden at the Museum of Modern Art and the former Four Seasons restaurant. He built his weekend home in New Canaan completely from glass; this fascinating example of modern architecture is only accessible by booking a tour of the property (roaming about is not allowed), but due to the very small group tour sizes, you will get an intimate look at the artwork, sculptures, and other buildings designed by Johnson before his passing in 2005.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations LLC was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- North Dakota Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Ohio Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Oklahoma Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Colorado Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Connecticut Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Delaware Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Missouri Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR AN CONNECTICUT BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Connecticut Bug Sweeps in the following counties:
Additional Counties with Bug Sweep Services:
Cities and Towns We Provide Connecticut Bug Sweeps:
Canaan also Canterbury
Chaplin also Cheshire
Chester also Clinton
Colchester also Colebrook
Columbia also Cornwall
Coventry also Cromwell
Danbury also Darien
Deep River also Derby
East Granby as well as East Haddam
E. Hampton also East Hartford
East Lyme also East Windsor
Goshen also Granby
Greenwich also Griswold
Groton also Guilford
Haddam also Hamden
Hartford also Hartland
Harwinton also Hebron
Kent also Killingly
Madison also Manchester
Mansfield also Marlborough
Middlebury as well as Middlefield
Middletown also Milford
New Britain as well as New Canaan
New-Fairfield also New Hartford
New Haven also New London
North Branford as well as North Canaan
N. Haven also North Stonington
Plainville also Plymouth
Pomfret also Portland
Prospect also Putnam
Redding also Ridgefield
Rocky Hill also Roxbury
Salem as well as Salisbury
Scotland also Seymour
Sharon also Shelton
Stafford also Stamford
Sterling also Stonington
Stratford also Suffield
Thomaston also Thompson
Tolland also Torrington
Warren also Washington
Waterbury also Waterford
Willington also Wilton
Windham also Windsor
Wolcott as well as Woodbridge
Woodbury also Woodstock