Chicago, Illinois Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR AN CHICAGO, Illinois BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Chicago, Illinois
Legal Definition: Illinois is a two-party consent state, and the law, 720 Ill. Compiled Stat. Ann. 5/14-1, -2, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Illinois law states that a person cannot videotape, photograph, film or transmit live video of “another person without that person’s consent in a restroom, tanning bed, tanning salon, locker room, changing room, or hotel bedroom,” or in their residence without their consent. 720 Ill. Compiled Stat. 5/26-4.
Why you May Need the Chicago, Illinois Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in Chicago, Illinois and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Chicago, Illinois Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Chicago, Illinois Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Chicago, Illinois Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Chicago, Illinois GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Chicago, Illinois Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs an Chicago Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Chicago, Illinois has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Chicago, Illinois:
- Visit the Art Institute of Chicago, Illinois -The Art Institute of Chicago is a world class museum with hundreds of thousands of artworks. The diverse collection spans thousands of years and includes pieces from a variety of media including painting, prints, photography, sculpture, decorative arts, textiles, architectural drawings and more..
- Walk through Millennium Park – Millennium Park is part of the larger Grant Park, located in downtown Chicago bordered by Michigan Avenue to the west, Columbus Drive to the east, Randolph Street to the north, and Monroe Street to the south. Its centerpiece is a 110-ton sculpture name Cloud Gate, which has a polished, mirror-like stainless steel surface that was inspired by liquid mercury. It reflects the surroundings, including buildings, the sky, and the tourists who walk through its central arch.
- Stroll around Navy Pier – The Navy Pier originally opened in 1916 as an amusement area and shipping facility but is now one of Chicago’s most popular tourist attractions. Today, the Navy Pier is made up of 50 acres of gardens, attractions, shops, restaurants, concert venues, and parks. There is a 150-foot Ferris wheel and an historic carousel in Navy Pier Park.
- Reach for the Stars at Adler Planetarium –The Navy Pier originally opened in 1916 as an amusement area and shipping facility but is now one of Chicago’s most popular tourist attractions. Today, the Navy Pier is made up of 50 acres of gardens, attractions, shops, restaurants, concert venues, and parks. There is a 150-foot Ferris wheel and an historic carousel in Navy Pier Park.
- Museum of Science and Industryr – At the north end of Jackson Park is the Museum of Science and Industry, founded in 1933, and arguably the most impressive museum in Chicago. It is devoted to the application of natural laws in technological and industrial development.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Illinois Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Kentucky Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Louisiana Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maine Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Maryland Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR AN Chicago, Illinois BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Chicago, Illinois Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following:
115th Street & King Drive
1980 Stat Boundary
47th Pl Exd
Armon Schmidt Road
Bishop Ford Freeway
Bp Pedestrian Bridge
Campus Drive – Joseph Gentile Center
Additional Chicago, Illinois Streets:
Dan Ryan Expressway
Dwight D. Eisenhower Expressway
E 70th Street East
E Madison St
E Superior St
East 100th Drive
East 100th Place
East 100th Street
East 101st Place
East 101st Street
East 102nd Place
East 102nd Street
East 103rd Place
East 103rd Street
East 104th Street
East 105th Place
East 105th Street
East 106th Street
East 107th Street
East 108th Street
East 109th Street
East 110th Street
East 111th Place
East 111th Street
Additional Chicago, Illinois Streets:
East 111th Street
East 112th Place
East 112th Street
East 113th Street
East 114th Place
East 114th Street
East 115th Street
East 116th Street
East 117th Place
East 117th Street
East 118th Place
East 118th Street
East 119st Street
East 119th Place
East 119th Street
East 120th Place
East 120th Street
East 121st Place
East 121st Street
East 122nd Street
East 123rd Street
East 124th Street
East 125th Place
East 126th Street
East 128th Street
East 129th Street
East 130th Place
East 130th Street