Chatham, MA Bug Sweeps
CALL US TODAY FOR CHATHAM IN MASSACHUSETTS FOR BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Chatham, Massachusetts Bug Sweeps
Legal Definition: Massachusetts is a two-party consent state, and the law, Mass. Ann. Laws Ch. 272 , § 99, requires the consent of all parties in a conversation in order to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. A person cannot photograph, film or use any electronic device to secretly view another person in the nude without consent in areas where the subject would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 272, § 105(b).
Why Do You Need the Bug Sweeps Services in Chatham, Massachusetts?
If you live in the Chatham, MA and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Chatham, Massachusetts Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting your and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Chatham, Massachusetts Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Chatham, Massachusetts Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Chatham, Massachusetts GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Chatham, Massachusetts Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who is being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who wants to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs Bug sweeps services in Chatham, MA?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Chatham, MA has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Chatham, Massachusetts:
- Visit Chatham Lighthouse – Another one of the most popular things to do in Chatham, MA is to go see the lighthouse. This lighthouse was originally part of a duo of lighthouses to distinguish themselves from Highland Lighthouse in Truro, which looks very similar. The second lighthouse was eventually pulled from this location, moved and painted red and white, and is now known as Nauset Lighthouse, and Chatham Light still stands here in the original location.
- Walk To The Chatham Godfrey Windmill – A short 5-10 minute walk from the heart of downtown through picturesque neighborhood side streets and you’ll find yourself at Godfrey Windmill, which is a really fun thing to do in Chatham, MA. Located in Chase Park, this windmill (technically a wind-powered grist mill) is over 200 years old.
- Admire The Houses Along Shore Road – One of my favorite things to do in Chatham, MA is to take a walk along Shore Road, which is where you’ll find Chatham Bars Inn, as well as other incredible and beautiful homes along the ocean. During hydrangea season in July, many of these homes will have magnificent garden displays with these famous shrubs on display, and you’ll be amazed at how gorgeous the oceanfront homes are.
- Grab Lunch At Chatham Bars Inn – For a special dining experience, one of the best things to do in Chatham, MA is to head to the Chatham Bars Inn to dine at one of their restaurants. Known at the top luxury resort in all of Cape Cod, the Chatham Bars Inn has a few options for a memorable outdoor lunch experience (or even dinner!).
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- Minnesota Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- New Jersey Bug Sweeps For Hidden Devices
- South Dakota Bug Sweeps For Hidden Device
- Maine Bug Sweeps For Hidden Device and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL US TODAY FOR BUG SWEEP SERVICES IN THE TOWN OF CHATHAM, MA FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS.
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Chatham, MA Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following Streets:
Chatham, MA Streets:
A Leonard Way 2633
Absegami Run 2633
Adams Lane 2633
Agnes Lane 2633
Andover Drive 2633
Andrew Hardings Lane 2633
Arbutus Trail 2633
Attucks Trail 2633
Atwood Lane 2633
Aunt Lydia’s Way 2633
Aunt Nabby’s Lane 2633
Avalon Point Road 2633
Baileys Path 2633
Balfour Court 2633
Balfour Exd 2633
Balfour Lane 2633
Barbara Drive 2633
Barcliff Avenue 2633
Barcliff Avenue Exd 2633
Barn Hill Lane 2633
Barn Hill Road 2633
Barn Swallow Road 2633
Bars Avenue 2633
Bassing Harbor Road 2633
Battlefield Road 2633
Bay Lane 2633
Bay Road 2633
Bay View Street 2633
Bayberry Road 2633
Beach Plum Lane 2633
Beach Plum Way 2633
Bearses by Way 2633
Bee Lane 2633
Bell Road 2633
Benjamins Byway 2633
Additional Chatham, MA Streets:
Captain Kendrick Drive 2633
Captain Richards Way 2633
Captain Sears Way 2633
Captain’s Lndg 2633
Carolyn Drive 2633
Cedar Farm Road 2633
Cedar Street 2633
Cedar Swamp Lane 2633
Champlain Road 2633
Chase Street 2633
Chatfield Lane 2633
Chatham Bars Avenue 2633
Chatham Crest Drive 2633
Chatham Heights Road 2633
Chipping Stone Road 2633
Chippingstone Road 2633
Christopher Harding Lane 2633
Claflin Lndg 2633
Clam Shell Drive 2633
Clifford Place 2633
Clifford Road 2633
Clifford Way 2633
Co Road 2633
Cod Lane 2633
Collins Lane 2633
Colonial Drive 2633
Cory Lane 2633
Cotton Sedge Way 2633
Countryside Drive 2633
Courtnell Road 2633
Cove Hill Circle 2633
Additional Chatham, MA Streets:
Dairy Street 2633
Davids Lane 2633
Deer Meadow Lane 2633
Deering Drive 2633
Depot Road 2633
Diane Drive 2633
Doane Road 2633
Duck Marsh Lane 2633
Dugan’s Pond Lane 2633
Duncan Lane 2633
Dune Drive 2633
Earles Way 2633
Earl’s Way 2633
Eastward Road 2633
Easy Street 2633
Echo Lane 2633
Echo Street 2633
Edgewater Drive 2633
Eileen Road 2633
Eldredge S Square 2633
Eldredge Square 2633
Eldredge Square S 2633
Eliphamets Lane 2633
Elizabeth’s Way 2633
Elkanah Street 2633
Ell Street 2633