Arkansas Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR A ARKANSAS BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Arkansas
Arkansas law states that intercepting or recording any wire, oral, cellular, or cordless phone conversation is a misdemeanor in Arkansas, unless the person recording is a party to the conversation, or one of the parties to the conversation has given prior consent. Ark. Code § 5-60-120. Arkansas law also criminalizes the “interception” of a message transmitted by telegraph or telephone in its public utility laws. Ark. Code § 23-17-107. Arkansas law makes it a felony to use any camera or “image recording device” to secretly view or videotape a person in any place “where that person is in a private area out of public view, has a reasonable expectation of privacy, and has not consented to the observation.” Ark. Code § 5-16-101.
Why you May Need the Arkansas Bug Sweep Service?
If you live in the state of Arkansas and are suspicious of hidden cameras. Especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Also, if the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Arkansas Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Arkansas Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Arkansas Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Arkansas GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Arkansas Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Arkansas Bug Sweep Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Arkansas has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Arkansas:
- Hot Springs National Park – These hot springs in the Ouachita Mountains have long been a source of interest to people living in the area, and were believed by American Indians to have healing properties. The park was established in 1921, but visitors have been coming here for much longer.
- Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site – This historic school was where desegregation began. The army escorted nine black teenagers to their first day of school here in 1957, without incident. The event was noted as being an important moment in the Civil Rights Movement.
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum – The Clinton Presidential Center stands on the edge of the Arkansas River in Little Rock, surrounded by a 28-acre public park. It serves as a presidential library and museum, as well as an occasional venue for local events.
- Buffalo National River – Buffalo National River is an unpolluted, free-flowing river. It has three designated wilderness areas within its boundaries. Running through the Ozark Mountains, Buffalo National River is a protected area and home to deer, bobcats, and a variety of other wildlife..
- Arkansas Air Museum – On display at the Arkansas Air Museum in Fayetteville are 1920s and 30s racing planes, biplanes, and information on the history of military aviation and civilian air travel. The building that houses the museum is a 1940s-era aircraft hangar.
Mr. Thomas Ham, owner of Spy Catchers LLC and Ham Investigations was in News recently for :
Ham Investigations professional technical surveillance countermeasures company, works with people to help track hidden devices, such as surveillance cameras.
Experts, including Mr. Ham, say the camera lenses will reflect a blue or red color when hit with a light.
The typical areas you should search for any hidden cameras include devices like an alarm clock, smoke detector or shower head. To Read More you can visit kdvr.com.
You can also find visit our post regarding How to find hidden cameras and devices with your mobile phone.
Ham Investigations Provides Services like Bug Sweeps for Hidden Cameras nationwide including but not limited to :
- North Dakota Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Washington Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Louisiana Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Pennsylvania Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- New Hampshire Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices
- Massachusetts Bug Sweeps for Hidden Devices and nationwide. You can find the bug sweeps service coverage are by visiting our Bug Sweeps Coverage Page.
CALL TODAY FOR A ARKANSAS BUG SWEEP SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
We Provide Arkansas Bug Sweeps for hidden cameras and hidden devices in the following counties:
Additional AR Counties:
Little River County
St. Francis County
Van Buren County
Additional AR Counties:
Hot Spring County