Alabama Bug Sweeps
CALL TODAY FOR A ALABAMA BUG SWEEPS SERVICE IN YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
THE CONSULTATION IS FREE
Hidden Cameras, Audio Bugs and GPS Devices: How to know what’s Legal in Alabama
Legal Definition: Alabama law requires the consent of at least one party to legally record an in-person or telephone conversation. Illegal recording is misdemeanor. AL Code § 13A-11-30 (definition), § 13A-11-31 (penalty)
Why you May Need an Alabama Bug Sweeps Service
Alabama is a one-party consent state. This is important for hidden cameras and especially for hidden cameras that also record or transmit audio. Other factors include whether the hidden camera is placed in a location where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a bedroom or a bathroom or record conversations that the installer of the device or not party to.
As regards the use of GPS trackers, trespassing to place a GPS device on a vehicle or placing a GPS device on a vehicle when they are not the rightful owner of the vehicle, may constitute a violation of the law. Ham Investigations offers our customers the following types of Bug Sweeps:
Alabama Residential Bug Sweep Service – We locate all types of hidden cameras, listening devices, electronic transmitters, electronic audio storage, Wi-Fi connected devices within your home. Let us assist you in protecting you and your family’s privacy and give you back your peace of mind.
Alabama Business Bug Sweep Service – Our technicians can identify and locate all types of hidden bugging and monitoring devices whether they are turned on or off. From Executive offices to conference rooms and open bay spaces along with changing rooms and restrooms. Let us help you protect your employees and customers.
Alabama Telephone and Wiretap Bug Sweep Service – The professionals at Ham Investigations are able to identify phone devices that have been compromised and are being monitored surreptitiously. Whether the phones are standard desktop phones, VoIP or PoE, we can discover if these devices are safe to talk around. In addition, our team can also check Fax/Copiers along with all the connected wiring associated with these devices.
Alabama GPS Bug Sweep Service – Whether a GPS tracker has been placed on your personal effects, your vehicle, aircraft or watercraft, our technicians can locate these devices and assist you in discovering who placed them.
Common Reasons Alabama Residents and Businesses are being spied upon
- Being involved in a contentious divorce;
- Being involved in a child custody fight;
- Being involved in a civil lawsuit such as personal injury or workers’ compensation;
- Owning a business and competitors want to learn your trade secrets (and, no, you don’t need to own a million- or billion-dollar business for this to happen to you);
- Owning a business and you have a current or former employee who are being paid to spy on you (corporate espionage) or who want to try to get you into legal trouble;
- Currently or formerly being involved in a relationship with someone who was jealous, possessive, or abusive.
Evidence of Possible Bug Installations in your Home or Office
- Unexpected dust or ceiling debris on the floor, a desk, or the surface of other furniture;
- New decorative items in the room you know you didn’t put in the room, such as a vase or even a new piece of art on the wall;
- Wall plates and outlet covers that were once straight are now crooked;
- You turn out the lights and see a small red light;
- You see new scratches on your wall, ceiling, or furniture
- Someone always shows up where you’re at although you never told them where you were going.
Who needs a Alabama Bug Sweeps Service?
You do. If you think that someone is or has been spying on you, don’t tell anyone. Try to stick to your normal routine. Ham Investigations utilizes state of the art equipment to locate all types of bugging devices. If you have located a device you suspect is a bug, DO NOT REMOVE IT! Get to a safe location and call Ham Investigations immediately at
DO NOT CALL FROM THE AREA THAT MAY BE BUGGED!
Our Technicians are trained in the proper ways to document and collect these devices in a forensic manner and assist our clients as they interact with law enforcement. Allow Ham Investigations to help you regain your security and peace of mind so you can have more time to enjoy some of the following things that Alabama has to offer.
Top places everyone should visit in Alabama:
- S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL – Visitors to the U.S. Space and Rocket Centerare able to see thousands of artifacts and enjoy dozens of interactive exhibits, while exploring the historical timeline of the U.S. space program, including the making of the moon rocket, the space race, the Apollo missions, the Space Shuttle program.
- Big Spring International Park – This park has continued to lure people for over 200 years. Keeping its original name of “Big Spring” from a time when it supplied all the water for the town of Huntsville, Alabama the area still provides for the community only now on a global scale.
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Art – The museum is located in Montgomery, Alabama and features a multitude of changing art exhibits along with several permanent collections. Some of those include 19th and 20th century American sculptures and paintings.
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute – This Civil Rights Institute located in Birmingham, Alabama provides global citizens access to a cultural and educational research center which focuses on providing a comprehensive understanding and significance of all civil rights.
- Dauphin Island – A magical place in Mobile, Alabama for the entire family or an employee retreat to blow off steam and reconnect over the things that matter.